Asheldon Road, Torquay
- Sitting room
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Off road parking
- Communal gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners Lounge
- Guest Suite available for visitors
- EER "B"
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have fitted mirror-front wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
SECURITY & SAFETY
* Video entry system for use within a standard TV
* Intruder alarm
* Mains-connected smoke detector
* 24-hour support system provided by a digital call
* Integrated electric waist-height oven
* Ceramic hob
* Integrated Zanussi washer / dryer
* Integral upright fridge and frost-free freezer
* Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
* Slip-resistant flooring
* Ceramic wall timing
* Double glazed windows
* Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
* Illuminated light switches
* Safety locks on windows
* TV and telephone points in living room and main
* Energy-efficient, low-carbon, economical heating
* Hallway storage cupboard
* Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome
* Easy turn mixer taps
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Under sink vanity unit
* Mirrored wall unit with integrated shaver point
* Low level shower tray
* Thermostatic shower
* Slip-resistant flooring
* Ceramic wall tiling
EXTERNAL & COMMUNAL AREAS
* Free parking
* Landscaped grounds
* Lodge Manager to assist with the daily running
of the Lodge
* Owners' Lounge and coffee bar with communal
* Lift to all floors
* Guest Suite with shower room for visitors
* Online shopping service for groceries available
through the Lodge Manager
* Refuse room
* Secure door entry system to the main entrance
* Buggy storage
* Fully maintained external areas
Sachs Lodge is a beautiful development of 33 one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the popular Wellswood village area of Torquay.
Wellswood Village is one of the most sought after residential districts in the area and enjoys a wonderful selection of independent shops, restaurants and amenities.
The development overlooks the sea at Lyme Bay with easy access to the South West Coastal Path and many of the apartments feature generous balconies to take advantage of the enviable location.
Words really cannot do justice to how beautiful this coastal development actually is.
SAT NAV TQ1 2ER. From St Marychurch head onto Babbacombe Road and continue towards Wellswood. After passing The Range on your left continue a short distance and around the sweeping left hand bend taking the next left turning into Asheldon Road. Sachs Lodge will be found on the left hand side.
2.4m x 2.18m
6.07m x 4.11m
2.1m x 1.68m
6.07m x 2.84m
4.14m x 2.82m
The developers have advised that these 2 bedroom apartments are subject to an annual Service Charge of £4,309.77 and annual Ground Rent of £625.00 totalling £4,934.77 pa.
Any and all images used for these properties are a selection of typical internal and external images of Churchill Retirement Living developments. (This includes but is not limited to: furniture, fixtures & fittings, landscaping and gardens). Dimensions quoted are maximum room sizes, for general guidance and are subject to final measurement on Completion of the actual apartment and development. Please ensure you check full details of these items at the development. These details are neither a contract not forms part of any contract and no responsibility can be accepted for any misstatement contained herein. Churchill Retirement Living also reserves the right to alter the specification without notice.
Asheldon Road, Torquay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Torquay Station1.8 miles
- Torre Station1.9 miles
- Paignton Station3.6 miles
About the agent
- Wilkinson Grant & Co are one the West Country's leading independent estate agencies with over 20 year dominant share of our target market
- Members The Guild of Property Professionals , with a network of over 800 offices nationwide
- Awarded 'Best Small Estate Agency South West 2019'
- Listed in the top 3% of estate agents in the UK in the 2020 'Best Estate Agents Guide'
- We have a dedicated experienced
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.