Lucks Lane, Buckden, PE19
- BOOK your 1-2-1 appointment today to view our Heaton SHOWHOME!
- GARAGE and TWO Parking spaces
- OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area
- FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden
- UTILITY area
- TWO DOUBLE bedrooms
- Master bedroom with EN SUITE shower room and FITTED WARDROBES
- Book y our 1-2-1 appointment!
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
The Heaton is a wonderful four bedroom detached home with a spacious lounge and a fantastic open plan / kitchen dining area. This area of the home features French doors to the garden and a convenient utility area.
Upstairs is home to four bedrooms, two of which are double. The master bedroom features and en suite and fitted wardrobes.
Outside, The Heaton features a garage and three parking spaces.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- White contemporary Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- White heated towel rail to bathroom
- Villeroy & Boch ceramic wall tiles to bathrooms
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, and worktops from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer Help to Buy! This Government scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new home with just a 5% deposit. Ask a Sales advisor for more details.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor HomesÃ¢â,¬â�¢ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Help to Buy 2021 is available on selected homes within the set regional price cap, and is available to first time buyers only. For full details on plot eligibility, please speak with the Sales Team. . Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.76 x 4.53 metre
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.45 metre
- Utility - 2.85 x 1.01 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 2.63 x 3.43 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.41 x 3.2 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.89 x 2.11 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.92 x 2.34 metre
- Sitting perfectly on the southern boundary of Buckden
- Easy access to the nearby popular towns of St Neots and Huntingdon
- a nursery, primary school, village hall, local butchers and bespoke designer ladies clothes shops
- excellent access to this wide range of amenities
Lucks Lane, Buckden, PE19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station3.7 miles
- St. Neots Station4.0 miles
About the development
Bloor Homes at Buckden
- You can book a 1-2-1 or virtual appointment with our Sales Team, Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm.
- Call today or send us a web enquiry to get started.
- A stunning collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
- In the heart of this picturesque village
- Fantastic transport links from St Neots and Huntingdon.
- Help to Buy available*
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.