Coombe Shaw, Ninfield, Battle, TN33
- Spacious Extended Detached Property
- Four / Five Spacious Family Bedrooms
- Extended Family Dining Room
- South Facing Lounge with Fireplace
- (With Bi-Fold Doors Out To The Garden )
- A Modern Kitchen & Separate Utility
- G.Floor Shower Room / W.C
- Modern First Floor Family Bathroom
- Lovely Area Of Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For x4 Cars
The Property Cafe is delighted to offer for Sale this spacious Extended Four/Five Bedroom Detached Family situated in a quiet Cul-De-Sac location in the highly sought after village of Ninfield. Accommodation & Benefits include: A Spacious Extended Detached Property Four / Five Spacious Family Bedrooms * A Spacious South Facing Family Lounge With Central Fireplace * An Extended Family Dining Room (With Bi-Fold Doors Out To The Garden ) * A Modern Kitchen & Separate Utility room area * A Ground Floor Shower Room / W.C * A Modern First Floor Family Bathroom * A Lovely Area Of Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn * Off Road Parking For x4 Cars with a Detached Garage & Workshop Space * Highly Sought After Village Location * Claverham School Catchment Area * Internal Viewing Highly Recommended :Call Our Sales Team .
This Pretty Sussex Village of Ninfield is a civil parish in the Wealden District of East Sussex, England. The village is quite linear and centred 4 miles (6.4 km) north of Bexhill-on-Sea where two roads cross: the A269 from Bexhill to Battle and the A271 to Hailsham. The parish covers 2,500 acres (1,010 ha); approximately the northern half of which is in the High Weald AONB. To the west of the village is Standard Hill, said to be the place that William the Conqueror placed his flag after the Battle of Hastings. As with many other Wealden villages, it was involved in the iron industry: that fact is commemorated by the presence in the village of a set of iron stocks. Smuggling was also rife in the eighteenth century. The village name is said to come from the fact that it was originally composed of nine and three quarter fields.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3Brochure 4
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Coombe Shaw, Ninfield, Battle, TN33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowhurst Station3.7 miles
- Battle Station3.8 miles
- Cooden Beach Station4.0 miles
About the agent
15 YEARS OF TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT
We are 15 years old this year. Since opening our doors in 2006 we have tried to be different from the run of the mill high street estate agents. Our approach has always been to offer a calm and welcoming atmosphere in all our offices to hopefully make the whole moving experience a less stressful one. Our staff are chosen not only for there estate agent ability but more importantly how they treat the gene
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20313502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.