Priory Park, Thurgarton, Nottingham, NG14 7HE
- An Impressive Detached Family Home With Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Situated In A Most Pleasant Position Within A Cul-De-Sac Of Around Twenty Homes
- Sits On A Stunning Plot Of 0.35 Of An Acre Or Thereabouts With Beautiful Gardens To Both The Front & Rear
- Extremely Sought-After & Highly Regarded Village Location Four Miles From Southwell
- Accommodation Includes Four Reception Rooms, Superb Kitchen/Diner & Four Bedrooms
- Immaculately Maintained Rear Garden That Backs On To Open Countryside
- Popular Commuter Village & In Catchment Of The Southwell Minster School
- Scope To Alter & Extend To Cater For Any New Owners Personal Requirements (Subject To Obtaining The Necessary Consent)
- Approximately 1,877 Square Feet (174.5 Sq Meters) Of Gross Internal Floor Area & EPC Rating Of D (61)
- A Rare Visitor To The Market & Early Enquiries & Viewings Are Therefore Encouraged
14 Priory Park is an impressive detached property understood to have originally been constructed during the 1960's.
The current owners acquired the property during 2003 and it has since been a much loved and well cared for family home. Having made the decision that the time is right to downsize, the sale represents an exciting opportunity for the discerning purchaser to acquire a quality home in a fantastic location.
Set out over ground and first floor levels there is around 1,877 square feet (174.5 square meters) of accommodation including four separate reception rooms and four bedrooms. Of particular note is the superb kitchen/diner that measures an impressive 22' x 20'8 (6.7m x 6.3m) and forms the hub of the home when entertaining family and friends. For further information regarding the configuration of the accommodation and the room dimensions, please refer to the floor plan.
A notable feature of this lovely home are the stunning gardens. The property sits on a plot of 0.35 of an acre or thereabouts and has generously proportioned gardens to both the front and rear that are an absolute credit to the current owners. They are beautifully maintained, established and the rear garden, in particular, offers a high level of privacy and, furthermore, backs on to open countryside.
Thurgarton is a highly-regarded and much sought-after village. Situated approximately four miles south of Southwell, it has bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to The Southwell Minster School, it is equally favoured by families.
Subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents the property offers scope to be extended or adapted to cater for any new owners particular living requirements. We therefore expect interest from a variety of type of buyers.
Homes of such quality don't present themselves to the market often and early enquiries and viewings are encouraged.
We are advised that all mains services are connected. Gas fired central heating system and PVCu double glazing.
Newark & Sherwood District Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
Energy Performance Rating D 61. A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Band F, for which the charge for the current financial year (2021/2022) is £3,083.52. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
Please refer to the floor plan for the configuration and dimensions of each room.
£550,000.00 (five hundred and fifty thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of Petersen Property Consultants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Priory Park, Thurgarton, Nottingham, NG14 7HE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thurgarton Station0.4 miles
- Bleasby Station1.0 miles
- Lowdham Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG147HE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.