Lee Lane, Royston, Barnsley, S71
- Semi-detached home with allocated parking
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Walk in glazed bay leading to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- Three double bedrooms
- En suite main bedroom
- Built by an award-winning homebuilder
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Images shown for illustrative purposes
- Book an appointment today
On the ground floor of this attractive home, you’ll find a spacious lounge, cloakroom and OPEN-PLAN dining kitchen with a glazed bay leading to the garden, perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs there are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS including the main with EN SUITE shower room. A family bathroom completes this stylish home.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5545mm x 3848mm (18'2'' x 12'7'')
- Lounge - 3291mm x 3638mm (10'9'' x 11'11'')
- Wc - 897mm x 1910mm (2'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3145mm x 4945mm (10'3'' x 16'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2154mm x 1426mm (7'0'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3360mm x 2979mm (11'0'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3585mm x 2979mm (11'9'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2097mm x 1910mm (6'10'' x 6'3'')
BrochuresBrochure for Notton Wood View, Royston
Lee Lane, Royston, Barnsley, S71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station2.6 miles
- Barnsley Station3.1 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station4.5 miles
About the development
Notton Wood View in Royston
- Homes selling fast
- Limited availability
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Great local amenities and transport links
- 5 Star Homebuilder for 12 years
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.