High Street, Stock Village
- 2 bedroom period cottage
- Central village location
- Ground floor bathroom
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Small garden to the rear
- Offered with VACANT POSSESSION
- In good order throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
Open plan lounge and kitchen area. Ground floor bathroom. Small garden to the rear.
Kitchen / Dining Room
15' 5'' x 11' 9'' (4.69m x 3.59m) Max
11' 9'' x 9' 3'' (3.59m x 2.83m) Max
7' 9'' x 7' 0'' (2.36m x 2.14m) Max
13' 6'' x 8' 6'' (4.12m x 2.58m) Max
11' 7'' x 5' 3'' (3.54m x 1.61m) Max
High Street, Stock Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ingatestone Station2.5 miles
- Billericay Station2.6 miles
- Wickford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10899822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.