Aberdeen Road, Highbury, London, N5
- Garage – Ideal for off street charging of an electric car
- Quiet Tree lined road
- Close proximity to Clissold Park
- Commanding position
- Corner plot with triple aspect
- EPC Rating = E
This is a most appealing family sized house in a prime Highbury residential location.
The current owners have restored and maintained the house to the highest standards with great care and attention to final detail. There are many original period features retained, including fireplaces, ceiling mouldings etc. The layout of the accommodation provides excellent living space and flexible use. Over the ground and garden floors is a large kitchen and separate family/dining room and a large double reception, all of which have doors leading out onto the garden. Across the upper three floors are four large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a further large room which could be a fifth bedroom, study or playroom. The attractive rear garden leads onto the garage, ideal for charging your electric car. This is a very attractive house in a quiet residential road.
Aberdeen Road is a quiet tree lined street in a popular Conservation area. This pocket of Victorian houses is moments from Highbury Barn, Highbury Fields and Clissold Park. Ideally located for the independent local shops and excellent transport links at Highbury Corner, Arsenal and Drayton Park.
Square Footage: 3,247 sq ft
Aberdeen Road, Highbury, London, N5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arsenal Station0.5 miles
- Drayton Park Station0.5 miles
- Canonbury Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS200125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.