Minter Road, Barking, IG11
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge Kitchen
- Long Lease
- Underground Parking
- Security Entry Phone System
- C2C Station opening soon
- Bus Links to Barking Station
- Local shopping Market and Cafes a Short Walk.
The property is spacious and comes with underground parking, communal gardens and parks. Local shops and cafes are within the grounds and a short walk from the apartment. The development has its own security and all the apartments have security entry phone systems.
Open plan lounge / kitchen with dining area and balcony, master bedroom is spacious and has an en-suite shower room, bathroom is modern with vanity units and shower screen attachment, second bedroom is spacious and has large windows allowing plenty of light and air.
Ideal for the first-time buyers and the buy to let investors looking to take full advantage of the rising demand and prices in the area.
Located in peaceful area with easy bus access to Barking and Upney stations. Easy / close access to A13, A406 & A12 road routes.
Lounge 5.5 x 5.8
Kitchen 5.5 x 5.8
Bedroom One 4.4 x 3.6
En-Suite 2.3 x 1.5
Bedroom Two 5.2 x 2.8
Bathroom 2.09 x 2.3
*All measurements are approximate
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Minter Road, Barking, IG11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upney Station1.2 miles
- Becontree Station1.6 miles
- Barking Station1.7 miles
About the agent
At Wentworth Estates we pride ourselves on being able to offer the highest standard of service to Landlords, Tenants, Vendors and Applicants alike. We are an independent business with many years of experience of Property Letting and Management in East London and the surrounding areas. Covering a 15 miles radius from our head office in Ilford, we have on-going professional contracts with local Councils and housing specialists.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WENT_001058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.