Holmley Lane, Dronfield
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Excellent decorative order
- Superb refurbished shower room
- Impressive views
- Convenient location
- Integral garage and store
- Tiered rear garden
- EPC - D
- Viewing via Dronfield office
Equally ideal for a professional couple, early retired or a family with teenager the property offers gas fired central heating UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises : side hall with storage cupboards, well equipped kitchen, separate dining room, generously proportioned living room, two excellent double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and impressive views to the front. Third bedroom with built in wardrobe. Superb shower room (recently re-furbisjed during recent years). Drive with parking, integral garage and store. Attractive tiered rear garden.
BrochuresBrochureHolmley Lane, Dronfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Holmley Lane, Dronfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dronfield Station0.6 miles
- Dore Station2.2 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop2.6 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30587122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Dronfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.