Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20
- Enhanced specification and high standards throughout
- Large bespoke kitchen with feature breakfast bar
- Two generous roof terraces with far-reaching views
- Expansive, light filled living/dining area
- Master bedroom comes complete with access to second roof terrace
- Three double bedrooms complete with luxury en-suites
- Gated undercover parking for two vehicles with lift access
- Utility room and powder room
- Ample storage space
- Prime Didsbury location
Designer dressed show home - extra included. Please speak to a member of the sales team for further information.
Unique three bedroom duplex penthouse apartment, with two roof terraces and gated undercover parking for two vehicles.
Expansive top floor, light filled living/dining area with sliding doors providing access to the large private roof terrace. The spacious roof terrace gives far-reaching views and is the perfect social spot for entertaining friends and family or alfresco dining.
Bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances and feature breakfast bar.
The generous master bedroom comes complete with large en-suite and acess to the secondary private roof terrace great for a coffee on those sunny mornings or relaxing into the evenings.
The second and third double bedrooms also include luxury en-suites. This property also includes a separate utility room & powder room.
WE ARE OPEN
Inline with the latest government advice our marketing suites and show homes remain open for viewings by appointment.
Our number 1 priority is to keep clients and members of our team safe at all times. Our sales advisors are on hand to answer any questions you may have remotely.
Viewing are available with stringent hygiene and social distancing measures in place. Call now to arange your appointment.
Opening Times - Thursday-Monday 10am until 5pm
Green Walk, Didsbury is a bespoke development of contemporary town houses which redefines life in one of Manchester's most popular suburb. These innovative homes of scale sympathetically sit alongside the iconic Sir William Siemens House building in Didsbury.
Offering sophisticated and stylish properties around a lush central green, Green Walk is not only within walking distance of the vibrant and eclectic shops, restaurants and bars of leafy Burton Road but also has outstanding commuter links to the city, airport and countryside beyond.
The P J Livesey Group are happy to release the Final Phase of the development which will consist of just two large duplex penthouses.
*Dimensions should not be used for furniture, flooring, or ordering any other personal fittings. Kitchen and bathroom layouts are indicative only and are subject to change at any stage. Images used are for illustrative purposes only typical of specifications at Green Walk Didsbury. Lighting, blinds and all free standing furniture are not included unless otherwise stated. Please refer to our sales team for further information. Plots reserved off plan are subject to external and internal layouts changes. Completion dates are not given when purchasing off plan, PJL choices cannot be amended once chosen.
Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Didsbury Station0.3 miles
- Didsbury Village Station0.4 miles
- East Didsbury Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the development
- ORIGINALLY DESIGNED AND BESPOKE CONVERTED APARTMENTS & PENTHOUSES COMING SOON
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom properties coming soon
- Set within a fine period conversion in one of Didsburys most exclusive locations
- Cleverly designed living areas flooded with light
- Spacious grounds with mature trees and lawns offering luxurious living on the edge of Didsbury Village
- Unique development, mixing new build homes alongside historic buildings
In a world dominated by mass production it can often seem as though the real quality and craft of building and architecture have been left far behind. The beautiful buildings of Britain were created with vision, passion and craftsmanship. Few would argue that these qualities are becoming increasingly rare in today's construction industry.
For almost 30 years the P J Livesey Group has been at the forefront of specialist property development and restoration, taking an uncompromising appro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GW_311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P J Livesey Group Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.