Pagdin Drive, Styrrup, DONCASTER
- Modern Semi Detached Home
- Open Views to Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Lounge, Kitchen & Dining Room
- Renovated to High Standard
** SSTC BY WILLIAM H BROWN BAWTRY ** This MUST SEE property has been completely renovated and finished to a HIGH STANDARD. With MODERN KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS and a lovely rear garden with OPEN VIEWS. With OFF STREET PARKING and a GARAGE! Viewings available now!
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this semi detached family home on Pagdin Drive in popular countryside village of styrrup Styrrup. Having accommodation arranged over two floors including a lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. With three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The property is finished to a modern and high standard and has been renovated throughout be the current owners. The garden plot in which the property sits is both established and generous with gardens to the rear along with a lawned front garden as well as a garage and driveway. Styrrup is a sought after countryside village that is a short drive from nearby Harworth, where a range of shops, supermarkets, healthcare and leisure facilities can be found. The A1/M18 motorway networks are easily accessible, along with Retford and Doncaster Train Stations, which both provide direct links to London within 1hr 25 Mins.
Entered via a front facing door, with stairs to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 6" Into alcove ( 4.29m x 4.11m Into alcove )
Good sized main reception room, with log burner in . With coving to ceiling and spotlights.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.20m )
With coving to ceiling and spotlights. With central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
Modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge freezer, electric hob oven and hob with extractor fan. With coving to ceiling and pantry cupboard. Rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Accommodation
Provides to all bedrooms and family bathroom, with storage, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' x 13' 1" ( 2.74m x 3.99m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 11' 1" ( 2.92m x 3.38m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and rear facing garden with a lovely view.
Bedroom Three 17' 5" x 8' 4" ( 5.31m x 2.54m )
Bedroom with central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Family bathroom with bath, low flush wc and wash hand basin, with coving to ceiling and central heating radiator. With rear facing obscured window.
To the front of the property there's a lawn lined with decorative flowered borders, and a driveway leading to a gate at the side of the property.
To the rear elevation, the garden is enclosed and secured by a gate, with patio and lawned areas and a gravel path with decorative shrubbery. With outdoor shed and a garage with courtesy door accessible through the garden. With outside lighting and tap.
Garage with up and over door, secured behind gate on the driveway, with courtesy door to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pagdin Drive, Styrrup, DONCASTER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shireoaks Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY105927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.