Figyn Cottage, Cyfronydd, Welshpool
- Dream rural tourism business opportunity
- Extends to 4.52 acres
- Planning permission for replacement dwelling
- Planning permission for a 3 pod tourism scheme
- Remaining land provides opportunity for further tourism ventures
- Stunning panoramic views
- Abundance of tourism attractions locally
- surrounded by woodland and open access land - perfect for recreational activities
- Large public right of way network locally - Glyndwrs Way
- Accessed by a recently resurfaced roadway
There is planning permission to replace the existing former Forester's cottage with a three bedroom detached dwelling. There is also planning permission for a 3 pod tourism scheme.
The property extends to 4.52 acres (1.82 ha) providing scope for further tourism ventures (subject to the relevant permissions)
The local area is perfect for a tourism development with an abundance of tourist attractions locally, a large public right of way network and the surrounding woodland and open access land perfect for recreational activities.
Guilsfield Village (4 miles):
- The Oak and The Kings Head public houses with restaurants
- Primary School
- Post Office
- Derwen Garden Centre and Farm shop
Welshpool Market Town (5 miles):
- Train station and public bus service
- Excellent range of amenities
- Golf course
- Leisure Centre
- Doctors Surgery and Hospital
Local points of Interest:
- Powis Castle
- Rodneys Pillar
- Welshpool and Llanfair Light Railway
- Glyndwrs Way
- Huge range of outdoor activities locally
- Large network of public rights of way
- Nearby open access land
- Adjacent woodland
Excellent travel links East to the coast and West to Shrewsbury and the Midlands:
Shrewsbury: 24 miles
Snowdonia: 56 miles
Birmingham: 72 miles
The property is accessed by a right of way over the adjoining recently resurfaced roadway. Natural Resources Wales have ownership of the roadway with the purchaser having a commercial right of way over it to the property.
METHOD OF SALE
The property is offered for sale by private treaty.
Freehold with Vacant Possession.
Powys County Council
The property has the following planning permissions:
20/1335/FUL-Tourism scheme for 3 holiday pods
WAYLEAVES, EASEMENTS AND RIGHTS OF WAY
The property will be sold subject to and with the benefit of all wayleaves, easements and rights of way whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
Figyn Cottage, Cyfronydd, Welshpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welshpool Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Roger Parry & Partners Est. 1981.
Incorporating Parry Lowarch
We are a firm of estate agents, chartered surveyors and planning consultants offering a wide range of land and property related services and expertise. We operate from offices in Shrewsbury and Oswestry in Shropshire and Welshpool, Powys.
Disclaimer - Property reference 103419004514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Parry & Partners, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.