Iris Park Walk, Liverpool, L31
- Stunning detached executive home
- Exclusive canalside location
- Stunning views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Amtico flooring
- Granite worktops
- Full UPVC
- Double Garage
** Exclusive Canal side location **
new to the market this stunning detached executive home is situated in an exclusive canalside location with stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
This house has been finished to a fantastic standard and has many special features including granite surfaces to the kitchen, Amtico flooring and integrated double garage.
The property briefly contains: Hallway, lounge, open plan dining room and kitchen, utility room and WC on the ground floor.
On the first floor the master bedroom has a balcony to take in the aforementioned views plus fitted wardrobes and an en suite with tiled walls. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both doubles and have access to Jack & Jill en suite. Bedroom 4 has a large fitted closet with drawers. There is also a family bathroom.
Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden plus a driveway leading to a double integral garage. Fully GCH and DG
Excellent amenities and schools are nearby and the property is ideally situated for good road and transport links with the nearby motorway and rail network a short drive away.
This is a lovely property with many features and we thoroughly recommend early viewing to fully appreciate all the qualities this stunning home has to offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Iris Park Walk, Liverpool, L31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkby Station0.6 miles
- Fazakerley Station1.5 miles
- Old Roan Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head — and we’re making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS154612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.