The Square, Findon, Worthing
- FOX & SONS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE GRADE II LISTED LINK-DETACHED PROPERTY IN FINDON VILLAGE
- PERFECT LIVE & WORK OPPORTUNITY
- REFURBISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- SECLUDED COURTYARD TO THE REAR
- 1990 SQFT / 185 SQMT
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
FOX & SONS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF FINDON VILLAGE. THE PROPERTY OFFERS A LIVE/WORK OPPORTUNITY WITH A SHOP TO THE FRONT. THE PROPERTY IS VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND BENEFITS FROM HAVING A SECLUDED REAR COURTYARD AND GARAGE. NO ON-GOING CHAIN
THE PROPERTY IS VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND OFFERS A SHOP TO THE FRONT WITH AN OFFICE, STORE ROOM, CLOAKROOM & CELLAR.
THE RESIDENTIAL PART OFFERS A KITCHEN/DINING ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR WITH STAIRS UP TO THE FIRST FLOOR WHERE YOU WILL FIND A LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, FOUR BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC.
OUTSIDE TO THE REAR YOU HAVE A LOVELY SECLUDED COURTYARD AND A GARAGE
Kitchen / Dining Room 21' 9" max x 15' max ( 6.63m max x 4.57m max )
Shop Sales Area 20' x 15' 3" ( 6.10m x 4.65m )
Shop Office 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
Shop Cabinet Room 11' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.79m )
Lounge 25' x 11' 9" ( 7.62m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 7' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.18m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 3 15' 1" x 5' 9" ( 4.60m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 4 7' 2" x 9' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
Separate W / C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Square, Findon, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station3.5 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station3.5 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Worthing Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in West Worthing
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO105444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.