Coombe Lane, Ascot, Berkshire
- 5 Reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room and a cloakroom
- Master bedroom suite
- 5 Further bedrooms (1 en suite)
- 2 Further bathrooms
- Double garage
- Stables, store rooms, barn
- Swimming pool, Gardens of 3.4 acres
The property provides stylish family accommodation with a number of distinctive period features, including the exquisite rounded bay windows to the rear of the property. The beautifully appointed kitchen includes a family sitting room complete with a log burner and French doors leading to the garden, south facing terrace and swimming pool. Other highlights include the striking panelled dining room and feature fireplace between the study and drawing room.
Brook House is situated in a rural position yet only moments from Ascot High Street. The enviable location combines the advantages of country living with the convenience of excellent transport links and easy access to London, the motorway network and Heathrow Airport.
Shops catering for day-to-day needs are available in Ascot and Virginia Water, whilst the towns of Windsor and Guildford offer more extensive amenities. The local area benefits from a number of fantastic restaurants and pubs.
There are exceptional schools in the area, including St. Mary’s School, Heathfield, St. George’s, Eton College, Wellington College, Lambrook Prep School, Hall Grove, Papplewick, The ACS International and TASIS.
Some of the best known golf courses in the world can be found in the area, notably Wentworth and Sunningdale. Polo is available at Ascot Park, Guards Polo Club and the Royal Berkshire Polo Club and there is horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills.
Unusually for a property located so close to the centre of Ascot, Brook House sits in over 3.4 acres of gardens and grounds and includes stables, outbuildings and a barn, all with separate access if required.
Coombe Lane, Ascot, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station0.8 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.5 miles
- Martins Heron Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LON150169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.