4508 South Quay Plaza, E14 9SH
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- 45th floor
- 665 sq ft
- Residents' club lounge and terrace on the 56th floor
- State-of-the-art gym, screening room and private dining room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Circa London
The building is located just a few moments away from the heart of London's fastest growing business districts. Living at SQP will provide residents access to The Quay Club, providing amenities including a state-of-the-art gym, 20m swimming pool overlooking the South Dock, business lounge, screening room and private dining room. The 56th floor offers a bar and terrace with stunning views of the city skyline.
4508 South Quay Plaza, E14 9SH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
About the agent
With offices in Southwark, Shoreditch and Hong Kong, Circa London provides an outstanding level of service to its clients both in the UK and worldwide. We are property experts with a wealth of experience who pride ourselves on our attention to detail and level of communication. We are an independent agency with an international reach that puts the client first. We value our reputation for being the best in the business, which our 5 star Google reviews
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2570290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Circa London, Southwark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.