Harrison Close, Warrington, WA1
- 2 X Off Road Parking
- Ground Floor WC
- Decked Rear Garden With Artificial Grass Front & Rear
- Modern Built
- Presented To A High Standard
- 3 Bedroom
- Withing Close Proximity Of Warrington Town
- Breakfast Kitchen
Ashtons have the pleasure of introducing to the open market this well presented modern 3 bedroom mews style property. The property has been lovingly maintained by the current owner and benefits from a rear garden made for entertaining and relaxing. Property comprises artificial grass to front garden, entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen with WC leading to a raised decked area with artificial turf (Perfect For Entertaining) There are also 2 off road parking spaces to the rear providing easy access to the property. First floor comprises two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, 3 piece bathroom suite. The property also benefits from Upvc double glazing & gas central heating. Call now to view today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Harrison Close, Warrington, WA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington Central Station0.5 miles
- Warrington Bank Quay Station1.1 miles
- Padgate Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Ashtons Estate Agency is a modern and upbeat agency who's mission is to be refreshingly honest and realistic about property.Ashtons Padgate
Our original, established and highly regarded office set within the heart of Padgate. Opening its doors in 2005, this was the spark for everything that soon followed. Consistently the leading agency within the area with a superb range of stock and endless sold subject to contract.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17594061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agency, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.