Chase Cross Road, Romford,
- Modernised two bed bungalow
- Spacious lounge with bi-fold doors to garden
- Feature lantern skylight in lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Good size low maintenance garden
- Off road parking two cars
Laminate flooring, radiator, access to loft with retractable ladder
19' 11" x 11' 8" (6.08m x 3.58m) A superb living room with double glazed bi-fold doors opening up to rear garden, attractive lantern skylight, laminate flooring, inset downlighting, radiator, open plan to:
15'3 >9' X 6' ( 4.67m > 2.79m x 1.85m)
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of white wall and base units, marble style worktops and integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer and Hotpoint split level double oven and matching hob. Plumbing for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, laminate flooring.
12' 4" x 9' 10" (3.76m x 3m) measured to ftd w/robes Double glazed bay window to front, range of mirror fronted built-in wardrobes to one wall with ample hanging space, radiator.
8' 5" x 8' 2" (2.57m x 2.49m) Double glazed window to side, radiator.
FULLY TILED BATHROOM/WC
A superb fully tiled modern bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, and low level wc. Heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, inset downlighting, extractor fan.
Providing off road parking for two vehicles
Approx 85-95ft (unmeasured) Good size rear garden with side access. Commences with porcelain tiled patio and artificial grass lawn.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chase Cross Road, Romford,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station1.9 miles
- Gidea Park Station2.0 miles
- Harold Wood Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Independent Estate Agency..........at its best!
RESIDENTIAL SALES & LETTINGS
COMMERCIAL SALES & LETTINGS
Ashton & Perkins is a long established family business, run by brothers Jim and Roy Perkins who have over 50 years of combined Estate Agency experience.
Having been established in Romford since 1988 and covering the whole of the London Borough of Havering, we are renowned for offering an excellent personal service, conducting clients proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton & Perkins, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.