Palgrave Gardens, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Gated Development
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Underground Parking
- 24 hour concierge
Palgrave Gardens is a gated development with uniformed porters. Further benefits include a leisure centre comprising of a gymnasium, swimming pool and jacuzzi for the exclusive use of its residents and underground parking.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Palgrave Gardens, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marylebone Station0.2 miles
- Baker Street Station0.3 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Ultra Estates is an independent firm of estate agents established for over a decade. We offer a premium service to our clients and are proud to offer a range of properties from luxurious homes in prime locations to more affordable student housing. Whatever your requirements, our friendly and dedicated staff are only too happy to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ULT2000789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ultra Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.