The Slough, Studley, Redditch, B97
- Double garage
- Three reception rooms
- Planning Permission for a 2100 sqft single storey ancillary accommodation
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Set Within Secluded Grounds extending to approximately 2 Acres
- Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite & Walk in Wardrobe
- En Suite to Second Bedroom
- Detached Timber Building Containing a Games Room, Cinema Room & Large Store Room
- Secure Intercom Gated Entry
The property sits on the Worcestershire & Warwickshire borders in popular established location, set within secluded grounds extending to approximately 2 acres. This imposing detached family home offers spacious accommodation over circa 4,100 sqft comprises;
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
RECEPTION HALL, features a balustrade staircase which rises to an open gallery landing and doors which radiate off to:-
GUEST CLOAKROOM W.C fitted with a white suite;
SITTING ROOM which is of a generous size and boasts a feature stone fireplace. There is a door through to a STUDY and French doors lead through to the:-
LARGE 'P' SHAPED CONSERVATORY, which enjoys views over the gardens.
The CINEMA ROOM is of dual aspect and is fitted with LED stair lights, feautre LED wall panels and home cinema seats.
The FAMILY KITCHEN comprises a range of bespoke wall and base units with contrasting granite work surfaces over and a number of integrated appliances, contemporary tiled flooring throughout and modern downlights. An archway leads to the DINING AREA where there are French doors that lead out to the garden. There is also a separate UTILITY ROOM.
To the first floor is an OPEN GALLERY LANDING which enjoys a walk out balcony and has doors which radiate off to FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
BEDROOM ONE & BEDROOM TWO enjoy contemporary EN SUITE BATHROOMS. There is a further LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM.
The beautifully manicured gardens are complemented by a sweeping drive and central fountain water feature. Within the approximate 2 acres also lies a mature woodland, and a large raised decking area which boasts artificial grass and feature LED lighting. This is an ideal area to entertain and BBQ. There is an extensive detached STUDIO which would make an ideal space for someone running a buisness from home, gym or a games room. There is also a separate DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE.
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
5.46m x 6.15m (17' 11" x 20' 2")
6.7m x 4.37m (22' 0" x 14' 4")
3.63m x 5.33m (11' 11" x 17' 6")
2.95m x 11
5.28m x 6.12m (17' 4" x 20' 1")
2.34m x 2.97m (7' 8" x 9' 9")
8.53m x 5.1m (28' 0" x 16' 9")
7.47m max x 6.1m max
5.56m max x 4.04m max
3.23m x 3.05m (10' 7" x 10' 0")
5.2m x 5.4m (17' 1" x 17' 9")
2.95m x 2.62m (9' 8" x 8' 7")
4.4m x 5m (14' 5" x 16' 5")
2.95m max x 2.46m
4.2m x 5.3m (13' 9" x 17' 5")
5.2m x 3.2m (17' 1" x 10' 6")
3.23m x 5.18m (10' 7" x 17' 0")
7.32m x 4.9m (24' 0" x 16' 1")
The Slough, Studley, Redditch, B97
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redditch Station2.1 miles
- Alvechurch Station5.0 miles
- Danzey Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the latest methods to promot
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RED210096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.