Brookfield Avenue, Brookfield
- Outstanding, executive five bedroom property
- Stylish and especially impressive throughout
- Stunning, 33ft kitchen/diner/family space
- Five bedrooms, three with robes, two enjoying en-suite facilities
- Generous plot, ample parking, double garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Ingleby Homes
The fabulous plot boasts a landscaped frontage, with large block paved drive, double garage, 'astro turf' front lawn and generous rear garden with built in lighting. Internally, the fantastic accommodation, very briefly comprises an entrance lobby, cloakroom/WC, lounge with bespoke 'Granite & Marble' fireplace, kitchen/diner/family room with utility off to the ground floor. The equally impressive first floor delivers five great bedrooms, three with robes, whilst the particularly large 'Master' enjoys a stylish en-suite, with a further en-suite – 'both with Porcelonosa tiles, benefitting bedroom two, separate family bathroom. This really is a superb family home!
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Brookfield Avenue, Brookfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marton Station2.6 miles
- Thornaby Station2.7 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Ingleby Homes of Ingleby Barwick
Ingleby Homes specialise in residential sales and lettings. We are an independent company and this matters!, we care more because it is our business.
We aim to provide a quality and comprehensive service throughout all aspects of Estate Agency, for people buying, selling or letting throughout the villages of Ingleby Barwick and the surrounding areas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10881096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ingleby Homes, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.