Frank Hornby Close, Maghull
- Two bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Kitchen including all appliances
- UPGRADED GRANITE WORK TOPS
- £1000 TOWARDS CARPETS/FLOORING /GARDENS TURFED
- ELECTRIC GATED ACCESS
LOUNGE 19' 10" x 14' 8" (6.06m x 4.48m) Upvc Bi folding doors, radiator, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 11' 9" x 7' 5" (3.59m x 2.27m) Upvc window, wall and base units with Granite working surfaces, sink and drainer, integrated appliances including induction hob and extractor hood, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, downlights.
DS W/C 6' 3" x 3' 3" (1.92m x 1.00m) Upvc frosted window, sink into vanity unit, tiled flooring, extractor fan
LANDING 9' 10" x 7' 9" (3.01m x 2.37m)
FRONT BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 7' 6" (3.69m x 2.30m) Upvc window, Radiator
REAR BEDROOM TWO 14' 7" x 12' 11" (4.47m x 3.94m) Two Upvc windows, Two radiators, storage cupboard, door to ensuite shower room.
FRONT BEDROOM THREE (2ND FLOOR) 15' 1" x 11' 1" (4.62m x 3.38m) Upvc French doors to Juliet balcony, radiator, storage, door to en suite shower room.
BATHROOM (1ST FLOOR) 6' 11" x 6' 10" (2.11m x 2.10m) Upvc frosted window, bath with overhead shower, sink, W/C, fully tiled flooring and walls, extractor.
ENSUITE 1ST FLOOR 7' 0" x 5' 5" (2.15m x 1.66m) Frosted Upvc window, spacious shower cubicle with chrome shower, w/c, sink into vanity unit, towel radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan.
EN SUITE 2ND FLOOR 7' 1" x 6' 10" (2.16m x 2.09m) Frosted Upvc window, spacious shower cubicle with chrome shower, w/c, sink into vanity unit, towel radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN Spacious patio area, elevated lawn area, timber fence panels.
FRONT AND SIDE paved pathway, tarmac driveway.
BrochuresA3 Foldable Broch...New WC - A4Bespoke 2 Page
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Frank Hornby Close, Maghull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maghull Station0.0 miles
- Maghull North Station0.8 miles
- Old Roan Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Alastair Saville is a family run business that has the customer’s interests at heart. At Alastair Saville we pride ourselves on being the very best at what we do. We have been involved in property for over 20 years and have a team of dedicated sales staff, being both experienced and local. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents as well as the Ombudsmen for Estate Agents, which means that we are governed by good estate agency practice and guidelines, giving peace of mi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102663007360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alastair Saville, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.