Kingsthorpe Crescent, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 3PW
- NO CHAIN
- GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO THE BEACH, SHOPS & SCHOOL
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH LOWER MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- WIDE DRIVE, LARGE RE-ROOFED GARAGE/WORKSHOP & FITTED TO A LOVELY STANDARD
- FRONT LOUNGE WITH SUNNY OUTLOOK, STYLISH LARGE SHOWER ROOM, MODERN KITCHEN LEADING TO THE DINING CONSERVATORY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING & FASCIAS
- WELL WORTH VIEWING
- EPC RATING
With pvc double glazed door, outer door and inner door.
With radiator, electric fuses, built in cupboard housing the gas Viessmann central heating boiler, wall lights.
3.63m (11' 11") x 4.22m (13' 10")
With pvc window to the front elevation with vertical blinds and further window to the side elevation, gas 'living flame' fire and marble hearth with surround, radiator.
3.66m (12' 0")x 3.05m (10' 0") minimum plus wardrobe recess
With radiator, pvc window to the rear elevation, an attractive bespoke built in wardrobe, matching bedside cabinets and bed available by separate negotiation, radiator, new pvc window to the rear elevation with vertical blinds.
3.33m (10' 11") x 2.72m (8' 11")
With pvc window to the front elevation, vertical blinds, radiator, overbed light.
2.72m (8' 11") x 2.72m (8' 11")
With pvc window to the side elevation, radiator.
2.49m (8' 2") x 2.39m (7' 10")
Attractively fitted with a large walk in shower enclosure with screen door and Mira multi headed shower with inner and outer controls, chrome vertical towel radiator, W.C, hand basin in a vanity unit, attractive tiled walls with listel border, 2 opaque pvc windows, downlights, extractor.
3.43m (11' 3") / 4.01m (13' 2") x 2.54m (8' 4")
With white doored base and wall cupboards, roll edge worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks, built under oven and grill with 4 ring gas hob and cooker hood above, stainless steel sink unit, pvc windows to the side and rear elevations, radiator, recess for further appliances, (CDA washing machine available by separate negotiation). Inner glazed door to the:-
SUN LOUNGE / DINING CONSERVATORY
1.98m (6' 6") x 2.08m (6' 10")
On a low brick wall with pvc windows, light and power, vertical blinds, radiator, opaque pvc door to the garden.
To the front is a lower maintenance garden with paving and shrubs and a wide concrete drive leads to the:-
GARAGE \ WORKSHOP
4.65m (15' 3") deep x 4.32m (14' 2") wide
With motorised roller shutter door, pvc window, light and power, timber door to the rear garden.
A gated path leads to the rear garden which is also lower maintenance with shrub borders, exterior lighting.
We believe this property to be Freehold. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquires.
The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
By prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness and accompanied by their personnel.
Kingsthorpe Crescent, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 3PW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.4 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.0 miles
- Wainfleet Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK’s fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation’s favourite estate agency brand by 2015 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possible re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP221144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.