Derby Street, Barrow-in-Furness
- Fore Courted Mid Terrace Home
- Popular Location
- Entrance Hall Area
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room
- Kitchen, Utility Area
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Rear Yard With An Outhouse
- Vacant Possession
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SERVICES Gas, Water, Electric, Telephone and Drainage.
FRONTAGE Having fore courted garden area with seating area, access gate and door leading to vestibule.
VESTIBULE Having double glazed door, laminate flooring, dado rail and door to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Having laminate flooring, dado rail, stairs to 1st floor and door to dining room.
DINING ROOM 10' 11" x 13' 3" (3.35m x 4.06m) Having double glazed window, laminate flooring, door to kitchen and open to the lounge.
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 10' 3" (4.46m x 3.14m) Having double glazed windows, laminate flooring, wall mounted pebble effect fire and a radiator.
KITCHEN 13' 6" x 8' 8" (4.13m x 2.65m) Having double glazed window, double glazed door, under stairs storage, fitted wall and base storage units with work tops to compliment, integrated oven/hob with extractor over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer and a tiled splash area.
UTILITY ROOM Having double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine and laminate flooring.
LANDING Having spindle balustrade, dado rail, access to loft and doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM 1 14' 8" x 14' 3" (4.48m x 4.36m) Having double glazed window, coved ceiling and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2 13' 6" x 9' 1" (4.14m x 2.77m) Having double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 3 10' 8" x 8' 8" (3.27m x 2.66m) Having double glazed window, radiator and built in storage.
BATHROOM Having double glazed frosted window, 3 piece suite with low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin with taps, panel enclosed bath with double headed shower over, paneled walls and paneled ceiling.
REAR YARD Having seating area, double gates and an outhouse.
VIEWING Key accompanied.
BrochuresMASTER - 4-Page B...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GRAPH
Derby Street, Barrow-in-Furness
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roose Station0.7 miles
- Barrow-in-Furness Station0.7 miles
- Dalton Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Specialists in all aspects of estate agency including residential sales, commercial sales, residential rentals, commercial rentals and mortgage services.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101677027262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ross Estate Agencies, Barrow In Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.