Worthing Road, Southwater, Horsham
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- 2 Year Berkeley Warranty
- Patio and turfed Garden
- 10 Year NHBC Buildmark scheme
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Southwater village centre is only 3.5 miles from Horsham town centre with its wide range of restaurants, shops and recreational facilities. The village itself boasts a village centre named Lintot Square, where you will find a Co-operative shop, Boots Pharmacy and post office, amongst other independent traders and eateries.
Broadacres is located within a short walk to Castlewood Primary School and Southwater Academy School and is also in close proximity to a large open green space.
The Downs Link runs through this beautiful development, and is a walk away from Southwater Country Park. Due to the property's convenient location, it provides easy access to the A24, A272 and A264.
PROPERTY The Eider is a perfectly designed mid-terraced home offering a high specification. Entering the property you are met with a generous Entrance Hall with access to all Ground Floor accommodation. The Kitchen sits to the front of the property offering fully integrated Bosch appliances.
The Living/Dining Room is a well proportioned room with space for formal dining and features French doors leading onto the Garden. The downstairs is completed by a W.C.
Upstairs in the property you will find two generous double Bedrooms with the Master Bedroom benefiting from large fitted wardrobes. The Family Bathroom, also located on this floor, is finished to a modern standard with bath and shower fitted above. The first floor follows the trend of the property and is flooded with natural light.
OUTSIDE Approaching the property you are met with beautiful shrubs and plants bordering the front door which features a stylised door canopy.
To the rear of the property, the Garden provides the perfect place to either relax or entertain, benefiting from a good sized patio and lawn.
This property benefits from an allocated parking space.
All photography depicts Berkeley Homes properties and are indicative only.
Worthing Road, Southwater, Horsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station1.6 miles
- Horsham Station3.0 miles
- Littlehaven Station3.7 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING ESTATE AGENCY
As Horsham's leading independent estate agent and The Sunday Times Best Estate Agency in the South East, Brock Taylor offer both unrivalled customer service and sales results. Our prominent East Street office welcomes anybody looking to buy or sell and our large, locally based sales team would be more than happy to assist with your move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100430009555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brock Taylor, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.