Wherry Close, Threemilestone, Truro, Cornwall, TR3
- 360 SMART TOUR AVAILABLE.
- A modern two bedroom semi detached property built in 2019.
- Situated within a selective development of only six properties
- Located in the popular village of Threemilestone.
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/dining room
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
- Gas central heating system and double glazing.
- Good sized rear garden and the property has off road allocated parking.
- The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
Threemilestone is a thriving village, with
convenience store, pub, primary school and
community hall amongst the facilities available.
Retails parks are conveniently located just
outside the village offering furniture, clothing,
sports wear and restaurants. The local
secondary school and college are positioned on
the edge of village itself, providing an all
weather football pitch and swimming pool. The
nearby park and ride offers stress free transport into the city centre.
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, laminate flooring and stairs rising to the first floor.
Pedastal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and laminate flooring. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to front.
11'4" x 8'5" (3.46m x 2.56m)
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over with matching uprights, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Space for automatic washing machine and freestanding fridge/freezer. Concealed wall mounted gas central heating boiler, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Good sized room with space for dining table and sofas. With two radiators, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring, double glazed window to side and double glazed French doors providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
11'6" x 12'2" (3.51m x 3.72m)
With reduced height ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to front.
With tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
15'11" x 10' (4.85m x 3.04m)
With reduced height ceiling, radiator and two double glazed Velux windows to rear.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed Velux window to side.
To the front of the porperty there is off road parking for two vehicles.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area and outside tap. To the rear is a fenced garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, lighting and side access gate.
Wherry Close, Threemilestone, Truro, Cornwall, TR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station2.2 miles
- Perranwell Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Our branch is located in a prime position in Truro, from where we serve the property needs of the town and the surrounding area, offering a wide selection of property types and styles with a range of prices.
Your local branch has a professional and dedicated team, and we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to ensure that your property transaction is a successful one.
Why choose Stratton Creber?
Stratton Creber is one of the South West's leading estate a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TRL210082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Truro, Lemon St. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.