Rownham Hill, Bristol
- Very Rare Self Build Opportunity
- Situated In Popular Leigh Woods
- Approved Plans For Executive New Build
- Potential Outdoor Swimming Pool & Gate House
- Located Through A Private Gated Driveway
- Far Reaching Rural Views
- 3.8 Mile Drive To Bristol City Centre
- Plans Designed By Award Winning Architect
Location - Rownham Hill is a unique address in Great Britain as you won't find another street with that name. This is a truly unique and once in lifetime opportunity to purchase redevelopment sizeable building plot located in the sought after Somerset village of Leigh Woods. It is within one mile of the fashionable Clifton Village and iconic Clifton Suspension bridge which spans the Avon Gorge and River Avon linking Clifton in Bristol to Leigh Woods in North Somerset. There are two golf clubs nearby as well as the historic Ashton Court Estate which is a country mansion set in a 860 acre estate famous for its fallow and red deer along with its beautiful walks. Bristol International Airport is within 9 miles of the property and the bustling cosmopolitan Bristol City Centre is within 3 miles.
Set in a stunning and generous plot (totaling 1.82 acres and highlighted in red on the attached illustrative plan), with stunning south-facing views over the City of Bristol and beyond is this rare self-build plot.
The property itself was a substantial family home (circa 4,090 square feet) which now has now been granted planning to create an executive luxury self build on the existing plot. (20/P/2223/FUL)
There is also an outbuilding situated close to the entrance gates (circa 1,356 square feet) which could also be developed (again subject to planning permission). In addition to this there is a disused walled, open air swimming pool complex, again in need of renovation.
Rownham Hill, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station1.4 miles
- Parson Street Station1.5 miles
- Bedminster Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30589044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Ball Luxury, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.