Goldcrest Drive, Spondon
- WELL PRESENTED AND EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING C
- RECEPTION HALL, CLOAKS/WC, UTILITY ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH IN-BUILT OVEN AND HOB
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND FRENCH DOORS
- GOOD SIZE FAMILY/SITTING ROOM/OFFICE
- FAMILY BATHROOM, BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- GARAGE, PLEASANT REAR GARDEN WITH HOT TUB
The property benefits from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises:- reception hallway, cloakroom/WC (both having Karndene flooring) utility room, fitted kitchen with in-built oven and hob, spacious through lounge diner with feature fireplace and French doors providing access to the rear garden. There is a pleasant family/sitting room/optional study with views over the rear garden. To the first floor the balcony landing provides access to four double bedrooms and bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside, there is a block paved frontage/driveway providing ample off road parking for a number of vehicles together with an attached garage. There is a pleasant and enclosed rear garden having a paved patio with hot tub, lawned area and decked seating area.
Goldcrest Drive is well situated for Spondon and its amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and road links including the A52, M1 motorway and A50 respectively. An early viewing is recommended.
7' 9'' x 5' 10'' (2.36m x 1.78m)
14' 9'' x 7' 7'' (4.49m x 2.31m)
Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
19' 6'' x 12' 9'' (5.94m x 3.88m)
10' 9'' x 9' 6'' (3.27m x 2.89m)
First Floor Balcony Landing
12' 5'' x 11' 0'' (3.78m x 3.35m)
10' 10'' x 8' 9'' (3.30m x 2.66m)
10' 9'' x 8' 5'' (3.27m x 2.56m)
8' 10'' x 8' 5'' (2.69m x 2.56m)
7' 4'' x 5' 5'' (2.23m x 1.65m)
There is a block paved frontage/driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and in-turn provides access to a:-
GARAGE 10'8" x 8'6" with up and over door, light, power and housing a Vaillant combination central heating boiler.
There are two gates to the side elevation providing pedestrian access to the enclosed and pleasant rear garden and comprises a decked patio area, paved with area with HOT TUB which is to be included in the sale, lawned area and gravelled area. Garden shed and cold water tap.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Goldcrest Drive, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.2 miles
- Derby Station2.9 miles
- Peartree Station3.8 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3381715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.