Fernwood Rise, Brighton, BN1
- Detached bungalow in a sought after road
- Huge potential for development
- Well proportioned throughout
- Stunning views over the Downes
- Large family garden
- Gas central heating/ Double glazed throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and potential for off street parking
- NO CHAIN - VACANT
Jack Taggart & Co are proud to offer you this two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in this desirable, sought after residential road Fernwood Rise, Withdean. This beautifully positioned house has brilliant transport links into Brighton's city centre and mainline train station, also nearby is Preston Park station making this ideal location perfect for anyone commuting to and from London.
As you enter into this detached home and into a spacious entrance hall, to the front of the house are two very well proportioned double bedrooms. There is a large family bathroom, separate kitchen and a through living room/ diner with stunning views over the South Downes. Off the kitchen and living space is a half brick conservatory that then leads onto a beautiful, unobscured lawned garden. This garden is tiered into two areas, patio then lawn.
Whilst this property is in need of modernisation throughout, there is so much potential offering scope to extend outwards and into the loft (subject to planning). This property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating throughout.
Also being sold with a garage and NO CHAIN.
Fernwood Rise, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station1.2 miles
- Hove Station1.9 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20289539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.