Harvey Way, Saffron Walden
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- Conservatory Extension with insulated roof
- Huge Garden Backing Onto Fields
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Long Lease & Low Costs
- Gas Central Heating
- Lovely home or great investment
A lovely, two bedroom, ground floor maisonette with conservatory extension and large garden backing onto fields on a quiet cul-de-sac close to the town centre. Well-presented and much improved by the current owners. Fabulous property for first time buyers or investment.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities and is just two miles from Audley End mainline station (fast trains to Liverpool Street) and four miles from the M11 access point at Stump Cross.
15'4" x 2'9" (4.67m x 0.84m)
Storage cupboard and doors to adjoining rooms.
11'11" x 10' (3.63m x 3.05m)
Opening to conservatory extension, open to kitchen area with breakfast bar area.
10'6" x 6'2" (3.2m x 1.88m)
Recently fitted with a range of matching eye and base level units, window to rear, overlooking the garden. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for oven with extractor hood over, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Window to rear aspect.
11'1" x 10'6" (3.38m x 3.2m)
Double glazed conservatory, overlooking the garden, with a brick retaining wall to one side and dwarf wall all round with windows on two sides and patio doors to garden. A feature of this conservatory is the recently installed insulated ceiling panels providing solution to the perennial "too hot/too cold" issue with conservatory roofs.
11'11" x 10'3" (3.63m x 3.12m)
With fitted wardrobes and window to front aspect.
9'11" x 8'5" (3.02m x 2.57m)
Window to front aspect.
9'8" x 4'10" (2.95m x 1.47m)
Fully tiled and fitted with a three piece suite comprising; single shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin with vanity surround. Obscure window to rear.
63' x 54' (19.2m x 16.46m)
A lovely large garden, backing onto farmland, split into two levels. Access from the conservatory or side of property onto patio and grassed area, shed, with step up to a larger lawn area, with new fencing with a gate into the fields.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
939 years remaining on the lease
Ground Rent is £10 per annum
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Harvey Way, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station2.5 miles
- Great Chesterford Station3.5 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station3.6 miles
About the agent
The Kevin Henry name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Saffron Walden we offer; Residential Sales, Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing and Lettings which enables us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying your next, obtaining the best mortgage solution and providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF100396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.