Cyril Vokins Road, Newbury
- Overlooking river
- Designer kitchen
- High energy efficiency & acoustic insulation
- Under floor heating
- Abundance of storage space
- EV ready parking space
- Help to Buy
- Contemporary "Warehouse Loft"
- Great specification
- Riverside setting & adjacent to open countryside
Riverside Court is an exclusive private development, peacefully located on the banks of the river and adjacent to open countryside which makes for a perfect setting, offering bank-sidewalks and recreation that must be seen to be appreciated. Riverside Court has the best of both worlds - on one side Newbury's vast array of amenities on the other open countryside.
Close to the town centre, railway station, shops and within a few metres of open countryside, this is true lifestyle opportunity with spacious private gardens and flexible space for home working with an option of local flexible office space close by.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
GOOGLE STREET VIEW IS OUT OF DATE AND DOES NOT PRESENT THE ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT SETTING.
View the VIDEO TOUR in the link.
Property reference: IATA15787
Cyril Vokins Road, Newbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Racecourse Station0.7 miles
- Newbury Station1.4 miles
- Thatcham Station2.1 miles
About the agent
I Am The Agent is a property agent with a difference, we have created a community driven by property and technology (as well as our hugely passionate team of property experts). We have helped thousands of users, save millions! We have been established since 2009 and in that time, we have marketed over 10,000 properties, so you are in good hands. The team love to help home hunters take their first steps on the ladder, we have helped over 180,000 users find their home.
I Am The Agent firm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.