Fortis Green Road, London, N10
- Immaculate 2 double bedroom flat
- SW facing living room
- Spacious modern kitchen-diner
- On the second (top) floor
- Circa 900sqft/83sqm
- Naturally bright
- Exceptionally well located
- Chain-free sale
- Viewings via Open Day/s only
Comprising approximately 900 square feet / 83 sq metres, this impressively finished flat is split-level as well as maintained and presented to a high standard, including the common parts which are shared with just one other residential dwelling. Extensively refurbished, the apartment benefits from no-one living above you, unusually high ceilings, a generous sky-light in the hallway giving lots of natural sunlight, excellent storage throughout, an elegant south-west facing living room with feature fireplace and awash with natural light, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom, Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite and a fine contemporary fitted kitchen-diner with Smeg appliances and useful access to the rear of the building with right of way downstairs via the terrace to ground level. Moreover, there are sound-proofed floors and oak flooring, double glazed sash windows (fold-in for cleaning), completely re-plastered walls throughout, new carpets, new electrics, plumbing and boiler, new kitchen appliances and tiled flooring, new bathroom tiles and fittings, alarm and video entry-phone system.
Currently tenanted, the flat is being sold unencumbered (chain-free) and would make an excellent main home or London 'pied a terre' and long term rental investment.
Ideally positioned in the very heart of bustling Muswell Hill, with views over to the Piazza and Everyman cinema, this bright home has everything on its doorstep: many local amenities, shops aplenty, cafes, restaurants, the cinema and is within the catchment area of several highly sought-after primary and secondary schools. Public transport options are excellent with frequent local buses to Highgate, East Finchley and Finsbury Park Tube and overground stations for easy onward travel to all parts of London and beyond.
Lease: 142 years unexpired
Service charges: circa £510 pa
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Fortis Green Road, London, N10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Finchley Station0.8 miles
- Highgate Station0.9 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We like to think PER Westray is how estate agency should be: namely personalised, friendly, honest, professional and informative. At PER Westray we are a group of individuals who’ve worked in different areas and professions before coming to estate agency later in life. PER Westray. Bespoke estate agents. It’s how it should be.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference e9eiwyt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Per Westray Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.