Barons Close, Kirby Muxloe, LE9
First floor 2 bedroom flat in Kirby Muxloe in a fantastic spot in sort after village location with an open plan layout, kitchen with white goods, bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing, gas central heating, intercom system and allocated off-street parking. Location allows access to Leicester on the A47 but also to large business headquarters of Next and Caterpillar.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
Modern fitted kitchen with vinyl flooring, cooker & hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Generous size lounge area which is carpeted and has French doors opening into a Juliette balcony.
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet.
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and carpet.
Modern bathroom with a three piece suite comprising, mixer shower over bath, w/c and wash basin.
The property benefits from an allocated space to the rear of the building and visitor parking spaces are available.
109 years remaining on lease
Ground Rent: £100 Per year
Service Charge: £592 half year (2020)
Based on a sale at £140000 and a rental income of £595pcm
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan at 3% (interest only)
- Capital used £35000 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyancing)
- Annual pre tax profit of £7140 = 20.40% pre tax income on Capital used
*Potential 20.40% Return on capital employed gross (See investor information)
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
EPC rating: B.
Barons Close, Kirby Muxloe, LE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station4.7 miles
- South Wigston Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Belvoir Leicester are a well-established Sales and Lettings agent with over 14 years’ experience in the local area. We also have the additional knowledge and expertise of 160 branches nationwide – collectively managing thousands of properties.
So if you are looking for an agent to represent you and your property to the highest standard in order to get the best sale, or the best tenants; then look no further.
Please visit belvoir.co.uk/leicestercentral to view all our currently ava
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.