Louisville Road, London, SW17
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Well-landscaped garden
- High ceilings and a wealth of natural light
- Close to Tooting Bec underground station
- Situated perfectly for all the local amenities of Balham and Tooting Bec
- Ideally located to benefit from the open green spaces of Tooting Common
- An exciting freehold project: permission granted for alterations including erection of single-storey rear/side extension to ground floor flat and conversion of dwelling into 1x3 bed, 1x2 (truncated)
- EPC Rating = D
This attractive freehold terraced house provides in excess of 2,190 Sq.ft of well balanced, light and spacious accommodation arranged over four floors.
The ground floor comprises a spacious reception room with a large square window providing plenty of natural light and offers generous proportions. Off the hallway is the kitchen/breakfast room with access into the well landscaped garden which is ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining. There is also a large reception room which can be used as a bedroom, to the rear of the property. The ground floor also comprises a family bathroom off the hallway, as well as access into the cellar.
The first floor features a large reception room to the front with a square bay window which provides ample of natural light. There is a second kitchen/breakfast room on this floor and a large double bedroom to the rear with a family bathroom off the hallway. The second floor completes the accommodation with an additional two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
The property further benefits from generous loft storage and a cellar.
The property has huge potential to expand on its already spacious proportions and convert it into three flats.
Louisville Road is ideally located to benefit from the open green spaces of Tooting Common.
Balham High Street is close by with an array of restaurants, shops and amenities.
It is conveniently placed between Tooting Bec and Balham underground station, with direct routes into the city and West End via the Northern Line.
The area is renowned for its excellent selection of local state and private schools.
Square Footage: 2,193 sq ft
Louisville Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.1 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS210120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.