Bishopton Road, Stockton-on-Tees
NGU Homesales are delighted to bring to the market this amazing four bed terraced house in the popular area of Stockton. This attractive property is located close to local amenities and has excellent transport links, making it desirable to a first time buyer or family.
The property briefly compromises of -
LIVING ROOM - 5.18m x 4.51m
Spacious living room with brand new grey carpets, neutral décor & grey feature wall with archway leading through to the dining room.
KITCHEN - 4.50m x 3.55m
A modern, white gloss fitted kitchen offering a range of wall, floor and drawer units. Brand new and never used before. Space for white goods, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, light grey laminate flooring, royal blue feature wall, access to the rear.
DINING ROOM - 4.21m x 4.04m
Great size separate dining room, neutral décor, with light grey laminate flooring.
HALLWAY - 8.14m x 1.80m
Amazingly sized entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, neutral décor and grey carpets.
LANDING - 6.24m x 1.80m
Long split level landing the length of the house, neutral décor, grey carpet.
BATHROOM - 2.11m x 2.17m
Brand new modern fitted bathroom offering w/c, pedestal sink, modern fitted bath with shower fitted, ladder radiator. White tile walls, neutral décor and grey tile effect lino flooring.
BEDROOM 1 - 4.08m x 4.01m
BEDROOM 2 - 3.79m x 4.02m
BEDROOM 3 - 3.44m x 3.49m
BEDROOM 4 - 2.13m x 2.97m
4 great sized bedrooms to the first floor, 2 doubles and 2 singles. All neutrally decorated and grey carpets fitted throughout.
- The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing.
- Externally there is on street parking to the front of the property, and a private enclosed yard to the rear of the house which has double gates providing off street parking.
- The property has undergone a huge refurbishment and is in brand new condition throughout.
- EPC Rating - C
*** For further information please call NGU Homesales on Option 1!! ***
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bishopton Road, Stockton-on-Tees
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockton Station0.2 miles
- Thornaby Station1.1 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station2.9 miles
About the agent
NGU Homesales aims to get the best possible price for your property through our experienced and qualified staff who have strong local knowledge and a friendly customer approach.
We structure our marketing to suit our clients’ requirements, such as enabling them to sell quickly or helping them achieve the best price.
NGU also offer a range of other in-house services provided by their specialist team.
NGU Homelettings is our award winning lett
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMESALES, Gateshead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.