Marham Parkway, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6TN
- WYATT SHOWHOME available to VIEW NOW!
- Book your 1-2-1 Appointment today
- SPACIOUS DETACHED four bedroom home
- OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining / family area
- with FRENCH DOORS to the garden
- STUNNING lounge with BAY WINDOW
- Master bedroom with EN SUITE and FITTED WARDROBES
- GARAGE and DRIVEWAY
- Book your 1-2-1 appointment today!
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Premium position on the development, in a cul-de-sac location surrounded by family homes - don't miss out!
This spacious home features a superior open plan kitchen / dining room, an area filled with light from the French doors leading to the rear garden. This room also extends further into an inviting family area so you can put your feet up whilst keeping an eye on dinner. Across the entrance hall you'll find the substantial lounge featuring an attractive bay window, a perfect homely space for putting your feet up and relaxing. The ground floor also offers a handy utility cupboard and cloakroom.
The first floor consists of the four bedrooms, three of which are double. The master bedroom is complete with mirror fronted fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room. Along the hallway is the family bathroom which boasts a separate bath and shower and features superb white Roca sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe fittings.
This home is in a fantastic position on the development, on a no through road and featuring a garage, a private driveway for two cars, and access to the visitor parking bays nearby.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- White contemporary Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- White heated towel rail to bathroom
- Ceramic wall tiles to bathrooms
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, and worktops from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family - 4.25 x 7.2 metre
- Lounge - 4.15 x 4.11 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68 x 2.88 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.47 x 3.95 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.15 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.28 x 3.18 metre
Marham Parkway, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6TN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury St. Edmunds Station1.2 miles
About the development
- We are open 7 days a week from 10am - 5pm, by appointment only
- Call today or send us a web enquiry to book your virtual or 1-2-1 appointment with our Sales Team
- A Superb collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds
- Just 3 miles from the town centre
- Bury St Edmunds - One of The Sunday Times Best Places to Live in 2019 and 2020
- Help to Buy available*
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.