Crown House, New Malden, KT3
- NO CHAIN PROPERTY OVER 50 SQUARE METRES
- Secure Entry Phone System & Bike Shed
- Superb Views Of Surrounding Areas
- Abundance Of Light & Space Throughout
- Excellent Location Moments From Both Kingston And New Malden
- Lift Included In Building
- Residents Parking Available
- Viewings Seven Days A Week Including Bank Holidays!
Laurels are absolutely thrilled to present to the market this superb one bedroom apartment based in between both New Malden and Kingston town centres, providing easy access to everything these great towns have to offer. This home also boasts excellent transport links, with a plenitude of bus links and the closest station being New Malden Station less than a mile from the property (Zone 4, London Waterloo in approx. 22 minutes).
Upon entry to this apartment you are welcomed by a spacious hallway that leads through to the open plan kitchen and living area. This room is very much the heart of the home and offers an abundance of light as well as the most incredible views of Richmond Park, Coombe Hill, and even Central London, with the Shard visible on the best days. Further internal accommodation comprises of a generous double bedroom, a spacious family bathroom with shower over bath and plenty of storage.
Further benefits of this lovely home include secure entry phone system, residents parking available upon request, lift in the building, low service charges and running costs and a number of local amenities within walking distance. Over 550 square foot with a £/sqft value of £525.00. This property is perfect for any first time buyer, investor, commuter or young family alike, please call the Laurels Team for more information.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Crown House, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berrylands Station0.5 miles
- New Malden Station0.6 miles
- Norbiton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10806953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.