Redwing Drive, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13
- Very Deceptive Extended Two/Three Bedroomed End Terraced House
- Plus Garage Conversion to Bedsit Annexe with En-Suite
- 22ft Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Built in Oven & Hob
- 130SQFT Family Room/Bedroom 3
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway/Off Road Parking Space
- Corner plot with low maintenance gardens to rear
- A UNIQUE PROPERTY WITH A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!!
- VIEW QUICKLY!! EPC BAND D
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
ENTRANCE HALL: With laminate floor, fitted wall cupboard;
LOUNGE/DINER: 22' 7" (max) x 14' 9" (max) 'L' shaped with laminate floor, central heating thermostat, bay window, stairway off;
FITTED KITCHEN: 7' 10" (max) x 6' 7" (max) With laminate floor, inset stainless steel single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, range of wall cupboards, preparation surfaces with drawers & cupboards under, built in gas hob, built in electric oven, electric hob hood, tiled walls;
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
13' (max) x 10' (max) With laminate floor, double glazed french doors to rear garden;
LANDING: With access to loft, built in airing cupboard housing Baxi gas fired wall mounted combi-boiler;
BATHROOM/W.C.: With pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment plus Triton electric shower overhead, tiled walls, low level W.C., extractor fan;
BEDROOM NO 1: 11' 6" (max) x 9' 8" (max) With full width range of fitted units inc wardrobes, cupboards, dressing unit and blanket cupboards;
BEDROOM NO 2: 10' (max) (into wardrobe) x 6' 8" (max) 'L' shape;
GARAGE: Currently being used as follows:
BEDSITTING ROOM: 12' 2" (max) x 7' 10" (max) With kitchenette with inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap & worktop with cupboards under;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C;
With tiled floor, low level W.C., pedestal wash basin, tiled walls, quadrant shower cubicle with Triton electric shower;
OUTSIDE: COLD WATER TAP : OUTSIDE LANTERN
GARDENS: To front, laid to lawn with shrubs etc and stone chippings border. Stone chippings border to side. Enclosed gardens to rear down to a paved patio with stone chippings borders. Off road parking space.
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.