West Wycombe Road, High Wycombe
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room
- Lounge/Separate Dining Room
- Cottage Style Kitchen
- Refitted bathroom
- Available Immediately
The front door opens into a porch and in turn the entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors to both receptions. The lounge is to the front of the house with a separate dining room behind. The kitchen is fitted in a cottage style and there is a door to the rear garden. Behind the kitchen is a lobby and door to the bathroom which has been refitted with a white suite. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the master of which has a dressing room with a large fitted wardrobe. outside to the front is a driveway. Behind there is a good sized rear garden.
West Wycombe Road is to the West of the town and this property is close to West Wycombe Village which has a range of local facilities. High Wycombe is a busy market town, with Eden a huge central retail and entertainment complex at its centre, a large array of schools, the extensive Wycombe Sports and Leisure Centre, Swan Theatre and the mainline railway station which offers a regular and reliable service and links London Marylebone in approximately 25 minutes. High Wycombe's location is ideal for commuters by road, being in close proximity to Junctions 3 & 4 of the M40 motorway which links the M25 Motorway in approximately 10 minutes.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
West Wycombe Road, High Wycombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station2.2 miles
- Saunderton Station2.7 miles
- Marlow Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 2015 to Make a Difference
Having built a strong and successful team of experienced, local people, Keegan White now offers an alternative. The Company was aware that too many letting agencies had become overly confident and were not looking after you, the customer, despite professing to do so. To ensure that everyone wins, we know that we must provide the best possible service, not just to our Landlords but also to our Tenants.Award Winn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10861632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keegan White, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.