Trinity Road, Ventnor, Isle Of Wight, PO38
- Lovely two bedroom maisonette
- Short walk from the beach and esplanade
- Close to town and amenities
- Quiet location
- Occupying top two floors
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas Central heating
Entrance from Trinity Road to front door, through to the entrance hall, carpeted with stairs up to main level of property.
L-shaped hallway providing access to:
BATHROOM: 12'02 x 4'03
Heated ladder towel rail, low level WC and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Hand wash basin with mixer tap over and a built-in cabinet underneath. Compact bath with shower over, and recessed lighting.
LOUNGE: 10'09 x 11'03
Carpeted throughout, radiator and electric fire. UPVC double glazed window to front with bay and seating.
From carpeted hallway, under stair space and thermostat, opening to:
KITCHEN: 13'04 x 10'10
Matching range of base and wall units, space and point for gas hob and oven. Extractor hood. Space and point for washing machine, condenser dryer and a dishwasher. Space and point for fridge freezer and a fridge. Partially tiled throughout and TV point. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Carpeted stairs up from hallway to upstairs carpeted landing (6'00 x 5'06), with Velux window and door to storage cupboard (5'07 x 2'11). Door to:
BEDROOM TWO: 15'05 x 11'08
Carpeted throughout, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front. TV point.
From hallway, door to:
MASTER BEDROOM: 14'00 x 12'11
Carpeted throughout, radiator and UPVC double glazed tilt and turn window to rear. Two built-in wardrobes both with built-in shelving and rails (4'09 x 2'11).
We have not tested any fixtures, fittings, appliances or services, including any central heating system and we cannot therefore guarantee that these are in working order.
1) Items shown on photographs in these particulars do not imply that they are included in the sale.
2) Tenures are unconfirmed unless stated otherwise.
3) Floor plans are not to scale and are for guidance as to the arrangement of accommodation only.
4) All measurements are approximate.
5) Internal square footage measurements are approximate and
do not include hallways, bathroom/shower rooms or w.c.s.
Strictly by appointment only through the vendors sole agents 01 Estate Agents
Trinity Road, Ventnor, Isle Of Wight, PO38
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shanklin Station2.6 miles
- Lake Station3.6 miles
- Sandown Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Offering a distinctive and well positioned office in Ventnor’s High Street, 01 is the ideal agent to sell or purchase your home. 01 Estate Agents are at the forefront of innovative ideas. The use of plasma TVs enable us to walk you through and view our properties in the comfort of our office. 01’s aim is to offer a personal and individual service to our clients. All potential clients of 01 can rest assured of a high level of personal service from our very enthusiastic staff.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46TrinRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 01 Estate Agents, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.