Elia Street, Islington, London, N1
- 3 bedroom garden maisonette
- Share of freehold
- Beautifully crafted and fitted modern kitchen
- Light and airy space throughout
- Exceedingly high specification with attention to detail
- Moments from Angel
- Quiet residential road
- Private garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property comprises of a well-proportioned bright reception room with new solid hardwood doubled glazed sash windows and a beautiful feature fireplace complimented with a period mantlepiece. To the rear of this floor are two double bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys a dressing area, built in wardrobes and a beautiful en-suite and additional shower room both finished with Porcelanosa tiles from floor to ceiling and Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware with Hansgrohe fittings. To the rear of this property is a beautiful low maintenance landscaped garden with planters and lighting.
From the reception, a modern staircase leads up to the raised ground floor with a contemporary glass balustrade. The raised ground floor offers a magnificent entertaining space that would make an ideal dining area which in turn leads to a flat roof overlooking the garden. To the front of the property and off the dining area is a magnificent modern kitchen. The stylish integrated kitchen is multi tone and offers ample work surface, space and storage. The kitchen units are matt white which bounce off the natural light, the work tops are quartz Unistone Carrara Misteriio which is complimented with a handy breakfast bar from Monterey Pine from New Zealand and the floor is solid oak. To the rear of this floor is a hand W/C and an additional room which would make an ideal office.
This wonderful home further benefits from coving throughout, a separate utility room, storage in the external vault and stone outhouse.
Elia Street is in this sought after enclave of period properties around the Regents Canal. It is well placed for all the local amenities in Upper St and Camden Passage, including the many independent boutique shops and delicatessens. Once more, the properties are within walking distance of Old Street and Clerkenwell and the much loved West End. This fabulous property is within close proximity of Angel tube station (providing access to the Northern Line) and one stop away from Kings St Pancras which provides access to Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines, Piccadilly Line and Victoria Line as well St Pancras International and National Rail.
Elia Street, Islington, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.2 miles
- Essex Road Station0.6 miles
- Old Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL200018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEILSON & BAUER LTD, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.