Moor End Lane, Dewsbury
- Allocated Parking
- Beautifully Presented
- Great Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
SITUATED WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO MOTORWAY LINKS SUCH AS THE M62 AND M1 THIS MAKES AN ATTRACTIVE PURCHASE FOR THE COMMUTER. GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS ARE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY AS WELL AS A WEALTH OF LOCAL AMENITIES.
INTERNALLY THIS HOME PACKS A HUGE PUNCH. THE GROUND FLOOR CONSISTS OF GOOD SIZED KITCHEN THAT BOASTS PLENTY OF WORK TOP / CUPBOARD SPACE THAT FLOWS TO A BRILLIANT LOUNGE THAT IS FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT FROM THE REAR FRENCH DOORS! THE FULL PROPERTY HAS RECENTLY HAD BRAND NEW CARPETS FITTED ALONG WITH A FULL RE PAINT!
MOVING UPSTAIRS IS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BOTH OF WHICH AGAIN HAVE NEW CARPETS AND REQUIRE NO WORK WHATSOEVER! SOMETHING THAT GREATLY APPEALS TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER LOOKING TO CLIMB ON TO THE PROPERTY! THE BRAND NEW BATHROOM IS OF A TERRIFIC STANDARD WITH FEATURES TILES, LOW LEVEL FLUSH WC, HAND BASIN AND OVER BATH SHOWER!
EXTERNALLY TO THE FRONT THIS PROPERTY HAS WELL MAINTAINED FRONT GARDEN AND TO THE REAR IS A PRIVATE, FENCED GARDEN THAT ALLOWS CHILDREN TO PLAY SAFELY! THIS PROPERTY ALSO HAS ITS OWN ALLOCATED PARKING SPOT!
ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Moor End Lane, Dewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station1.2 miles
- Batley Station1.5 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.