The Rise, Hillingdon Village, UB10
- Five bedroom house
- Sought after location
- 21ft living room
- 18ft kitchen
- 13ft study
- 19ft master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- South facing rear garden
- Off street parking for multiple cars
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Coopers
Directions - From leaving our office on Hillingdon Hill, proceed left and take first left onto Vine Lane. The Rise is the first turning on your left.
Situation - The Rise is a sought after residential road in the heart of Hillingdon Village, where properties rarely become available. There are a number of well regarded schools in close proximity including Bishopshalt senior and recreational facilities that include Hillingdon Golf Club and the picturesque Court Park to name a few. Uxbridge town centre with its wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and tube station is approximately one mile away along with the A40/M40M4 and M25.
Description - A fabulous five bedroom, two bathroom "Warren" built semi detached house that has been extended to both the side, rear and loft creating both a spacious and flexible family home. To the ground floor the property benefits from a generous hallway with doors leading into the separate, 13ft study, 14ft dining room, 21ft living room, modern 18ft kitchen along with the utility room and downstairs W/C. To the first floor there is a landing that leads into the 14ft second bedroom, 12ft third bedroom, 15ft fourth bedroom, 15ft fifth bedroom and modern family bathroom that benefits from both a bath and separate shower cubicle. To the second floor is the 19ft master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
Outside - To the front the the garden has been block paved creating off street parking for multiple cars whilst also allowing access to the rear garden. To the rear is the south facing garden which includes a generous patio area across the rear of the property that leads to an expanse of lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs to the border.
BrochuresThe Rise, Hillingdon Village, UB10
The Rise, Hillingdon Village, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uxbridge Station1.0 miles
- Hillingdon Station1.3 miles
- West Drayton Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled understanding of the local mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30595322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.