Unicorn Walk, Greenhithe
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Electric Heating
- Lounge / Diner
- Just a short walk to stone Crossing Station
- Off road parking
Unicorn Walk, Greenhithe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stone Crossing Station0.3 miles
- Greenhithe Station0.6 miles
- Swanscombe Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Gravesend’s agent that is LOVED!
Reasons you will LOVE Sealeys Sales Department:
1. You will not be pressurised into signing a contract when we come to value your property – we do not bring one!
2. You will not pay us a penny until we sell your property – FREE Floorplans, Photography and Brochures.
3. You do not pay referral fees to us if we recommend financial services or solicitors.
4. Our dedicated Sales Progressor will see your sale through from offer accepte
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30595694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sealeys Walker Jarvis, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.