Chestnut Rise, Bushey
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- LARGE GARDEN
- BI-FOLD DOORS TO THE REAR
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DETACHED GARAGE
The property comprises entrance hall leading to a large open plan modern fitted kitchen, dining area and living room. There is also a play area.
There are two well proportioned bedrooms on the ground floor, one with en-suite shower and a family bathroom. The main bedroom is on the first floor, with a bathroom, walk in wardrobes, skylight windows and a balcony.
The large rear garden has been well designed with decking area, large lawn space and is ideal for entertaining.
Further benefits to the property include garage, off street parking, under floor heating throughout the downstairs and bi-fold doors leading to the garden.
BrochuresChestnut Rise, Bushey
Chestnut Rise, Bushey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station1.2 miles
- Carpenders Park Station1.4 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Stones Residential is an independent estate agents offering properties in Stanmore, Edgware, Bushey and surrounding areas. Whether you are buying or selling, Stones Residential team are the local property experts that can help you. We offer major advantages over the large corporate estate agencies around us and our focus is on 100% customer satisfaction!.OUR ETHOS
We offer an unrivalled marketing service to give our clients the m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30595714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Residential, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.