Hawksley Road, London
- State of the art kitchen with chef's island/breakfast bar
- Last generation boiling water tap
- Underfloor heating in kitchen and bathrooms
- Open plan double reception with period features
- Master bedroom with bespoke built in wardrobe
- Generous loft conversion - bright and stylish bedroom
- Well proportioned cellar
- Gated front patio
- Private rear garden
If you lived here
You'll have a whole host of entertaining options at your fingertips - the twenty five foot long front lounge makes for a welcoming reception space, with handsome double doors and a large bay window, lovingly restored vintage timber floorboards underfoot and an exposed brick hearth opposite a trendy crittall window pane allowing extra light into the hallway. Dual aspect and pushing 250 square feet, this is a fine party venue - with bluetooth controlled in-ceiling speakers for the perfect post Covid party! But this is really only just the start.
Towards the rear you have a stylish kitchen/diner and it's beautiful. Pride of place is taken by a large chef's island/breakfast bar, illuminated by suspended filament lighting. The floor is classic porcelain tiles, and one wall is lined by beautiful fitted cabinets, housing a full suite of fitted appliances and topped off with luxurious cream quartz countertops. Exposed brickwork and wall lighting gives this room a definite wow factor.
An un-interrupted skylight bathes the space in natural light, with more flooding in from the floor-to-ceiling crittall doors. Push these open and you can throw it all open to the garden –immaculate slate grey tiles leading onto a generous length of lawn surrounded by slatted timber fencing for privacy. Back inside and be sure you take a second to admire the ornate original coving and ceiling roses overhead in the hallway before heading up the timber staircase to the first floor.
Up here you have your generous master bedroom and the flawlessly pristine family bathroom as well as bedroom number two – another generous double with a pleasant garden view. The expertly executed loft conversion adds two more double bedrooms – both decked out with thoughtful lighting, plenty of skylights and an en suite to the main loft.
Before you leave, be sure to note the Nest central heating system, underfloor heating to all bathrooms and the kitchen as well as the gorgeous double glazed timber sash windows.
Outside, and you have perhaps our most sought after locale on your doorstep – the eclectic mix of independent shops, bars and restaurants along Church Street are just a few minutes away, and tranquil Abney Cemetery and award-winning Clissold Park (Green Flag) are both just a short walk away, too.
What else ?
• Within a 0.5 mile radius you have nine primary / secondary school all rated ‘Good’ or better by Ofsted
• Perfectly positioned for quick trips across the City, this perfect first home is within easy reach of Stoke Newington Station (Overground), which offers direct links into Liverpool Street Station and onto the Victoria line (at Seven Sisters)
• The house is offered chain free – please register your interest now !
Energy Performance Certificates114 Hawksley Road, London, N16 0TD
Hawksley Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Newington Station0.5 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.6 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established for over 10 years, Smart Move prides itself on its in depth knowledge and experience of the property market. We believe in the importance of establishing and maintaining a friendly and professional relationship with our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR-9022922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smartmove Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.