Regency Close, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- 2/3 bedroom (1 downstairs) mid terrace home (One of the occupants has to over 55)
- 2 Bath/shower rooms (1 downstairs)
- Garage and 3 visitors spaces
- Close to High Street and amenities
- Remainder of 999 year lease from 1987
- Solar panels for hot water
- Recently fitted UPVC double glazing
- Buildings insurance, garden maintenance and external window cleaning paid for by approx. £900 per annum service charge
- Share of freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set in the middle of a charming courtyard, this deceptively spacious property offers in brief, on the ground floor; a covered entrance leading to a hallway with access to a downstairs shower room and living room offering a large window overlooking the front gardens and courtyard beyond, access to the downstairs bedroom/dining room with double doors leading to the outside seating terrace, and access to the kitchen breakfast room with a range of matching units to eye and base level, Neff double oven and a door leading to a small conservatory like structure which in turn leads to the outside seating terrace.
From the entrance hallway a staircase rises to the first floor offering a master bedroom with a range of built-in wardrobes and concealed wall safe, a second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a spacious family bathroom.
Outside the property has a small private rear garden with a seating terrace immediately adjoining the rear of the property and access to the high street via a locked gate. A garage on block is located at the front of the property when approaching from Regency Close.
Share of freehold- The remainder of a 999 year lease from 1987.
Maintenance- £447 per 6 months (accurate as of the last payment in 2021)
Manor House Court is pleasantly situated on the western side of the Uckfield conservation area. The town centre is within a short walking distance, offering a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities including numerous bars/restaurants, a cinema, public library, supermarkets and a popular leisure centre.
Uckfield railway station is nearby providing a direct rail service to London with additional rail services available at Haywards Heath, approx 11 miles, providing a faster rail service, London Victoria in 47 mins.
Sporting and recreational facilities are within close range including golf courses at the East Sussex National course and the Royal Ashdown at Forest Row.
Both Haywards Heath and Eastbourne hospitals are within striking distance as is the breathtaking Ashdown Forest, the inspiration behind A.A Milne's Winnie The Pooh Books, providing extensive scenic walks and bridle paths.
Regency Close, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uckfield Station0.4 miles
- Buxted Station1.9 miles
- Cooksbridge Station6.7 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7manorhousecourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.