Middlebridge Street, Romsey
- Central Romsey Location
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Stylish Bathroom
- Stunning Courtyard Garden
- Vendor Suited
A beautifully presented period cottage conveniently positioned within this highly sought after street in central Romsey. The accommodation comprises. SITTING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, TWO BEDROOMS, BATHROOM. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and has a westerly aspect.
Situated in this sought after street in central Romsey, this delightful period home is ideally positioned within walking distance of all that Romsey has to offer, including a wide range of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. The property has been renovated in recent years and further enhanced by the current owner, creating and comfortable home with touches of character.
On the ground floor the stand out space is the kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. The kitchen is finished to a high standard with high gloss white units and integrated appliances. The ground floor is further complimented by a cosy sitting room and a dining room.
Upstairs the master bedroom stretches the full width of the property and is a generous double room with feature fireplace and twin windows to the front aspect. The second bedroom is a good size and again features an ornate cast iron fire place. The bathroom is finished to a high standard and features a stylish suite comprising free standing bath with waterfall mixer tap, shower cubicle with rain forest shower, w.c and wash hand basin with waterfall tap. There is also a cupboard housing a new combination boiler.
The rear garden has been designed with a distinctly Mediterranean feel, with a sandstone patio and raised timber seating area. The garden is enclosed by wood slatted fencing. Access is provided across the neighbouring gardens.
There is on street permit parking available for both residents and visitors.
Sitting Room 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 18' 1" x 8' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' ( 3.84m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Middlebridge Street, Romsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station0.5 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station3.8 miles
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.