Hanover Way, Bexleyheath
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available immediately
- Ground floor
- Private entrance
- Close to Danson Park and Crook Log Leisure Centre
- A short walk from Bexleyheath train station
Unfurnished and available immediately.
Located on the ground floor, the property has a private entrance unlike many others within the development, and comprises briefly of: large reception room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, family and considerable storage.
Langmore Court is located just opposite Crook Log Leisure Centre and set-back from Brampton Road, offering within a few minutes walk all the amenities you could want from living in Bexleyheath. As well as the gym and swimming facilities, Danson Park is a few hundred yards away and all the local conveniences of Avenue Road and Bexleyheath train station for commuters.
To arrange a viewing please call Danson Property Services directly.
BrochuresBrochureHanover Way, Bexleyheath
Hanover Way, Bexleyheath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexleyheath Station0.4 miles
- Welling Station1.1 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Selling or renting your property is a big decision - just like setting up your own business - and to most, moving is a potentially stressful time - but we move every day, so to us it's second nature and we'll be there to meet, advise and plan, market, negotiate and then guide you through each step, whatever your needs and timescales. If there is a bump in the road, we'll step up and address it, not brush it under the carpet.
Danson Property Services specialise in t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30596003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Danson Property Services, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.