Roman Road, SO45
- Horseshoe Drive
- Double Glazing
- Combi Boiler
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- Close to Good Local Schools
- Large lounge / dining room
- Floor to ceiling window looking onto rear garden
- Extensive mature gardens to rear
- Enormous potential
The potential of this property is amazing, If you fancy refurbishing there is huge scope for an extension to be added, however it is perfect the way it is with only a redecoration required.
Roman Road is located close to the village of Dibden Purlieu and only a little over a mile to the village of Beaulieu and Hythe.
Built in 1974 the property hosts -
With cloak room, under-stair cupboard
With large window looking out over the front garden, second window to the side with plenty of light to fill this spacious lounge.
Double doors leading from the lounge into the dining room can be left open for the open plan appeal or closed for those more cosy evenings. Floor to ceiling window with great views into the garden.
Double eye level built in oven, wall and base units and door leading out to the rear garden.
The half-turn stairs with window lead to the -
Large airing cupboard.
Good size double with built in wardrobe
Again very a spacious room with double aspect windows looking over front garden.
Good size single, home to another built in Cupboard.
The extremely large bathroom offers a stand in shower and full bathroom suite, yet still has adequate space for other bathroom facilities should you so require.
The large garage has a door from the rear garden, there is also a shed and a greenhouse for those of you who are green fingered. The garden is plentiful with beautiful mature plants and shrubs. Not overlooked for those who like their privacy.
The front garden boasts a horse shoe drive and once again plentiful with shrubs, views across the forest is a pleasant treat.
Roman Road, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaulieu Road Station3.6 miles
- Woolston Station3.7 miles
- Southampton Central Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.